Interior Floor Decals (Floor Decals)
Printed floor decals are a great way to add messaging to a surface you may not be using yet. Promote sales at entryways and high-traffic areas, use floor decals to direct traffic & crowds at an event, or add additional signage for COVID & social distancing.
These durable floor graphics will hold up to normal indoor conditions, stay where you put them, and won’t damage common flooring when it comes off. For the safety of your customers & staff, all FastSigns floor decals have an anti-skid laminate. Interior floor stickers are perfect for temporary or semi-permanent signage that doesn’t impede foot traffic at all.
Order & design your custom floor decal to be shipped anywhere in the US by FastSigns!
Non-Slip Floor Sticker Uses:
Vinyl floor graphics can be used for almost purpose and can be placed on a variety of smooth, flat, indoor surfaces:
- Branding & logos
- Directional signs for lines, events
- Conference centers
- Exhibit halls
- Social distancing
- COVID-19 signage
Custom Size & Shape Floor Graphics
FastSigns' floor decal technology allows us to create almost any size floor graphic in a variety of shapes to customize your branding & message. During the order process you can select a common size, or choose a custom size up to 120 inches. Then, select your shape (square, circle, rounded, custom) and design your decal to match. Common shapes make your floor decal pop, and custom shapes even allow you to fit your decal around any corner or obstacle.
Before you start the design process, finalize your order by selecting your production time & shipping options (with cost estimate). You can receive your custom floor decal in as little as a few days when you design & order online with Lawrence Sign Up. If you need a large number of floor decals, we do offer bulk discounts.
Design Floor Decals Online
FastSigns has an online Designer Studio you can use to complete your floor decal order online today. If you already have a design file, you can upload it - but if you don’t - don’t worry. We have an online tool you can use to make your vision a reality. You can also start with one of our templates - and even hire us to design your floor graphic for you.
Tips for Applying Your Floor Decal
- If you are installing a large floor graphic, make sure you have enough people to assist
- Clean & allow the floor surface to dry before applying
- Try to position the decal correctly the first time, repositioning may degrade the adhesive
- Use a squeegee to remove any air bubble under the graphic without damaging it
- If possible, allow the floor decal to adhere for 24 hours before cleaning or heavy foot traffic
- Longevity - last around 6 months under heavy foot traffic; can last up to 3 years under light use
- Removal - floor graphics remove cleanly for 6-12 months